Wednesday, June 5, 2013

8

Stacking The Shelves #1

Stacking the Shelves
Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews - it's a way for us to chat about the books we bought, borrowed, received during the month.*

My first book meme! I know this is only my second official blog post, but 3 other book reviews are still in drafts and I can't bring myself to press the publish button yet...

Book Haul

(In order)

Library
Darkfever by Karen Marie Moning
First Rider's Call by Kristen Britain

School  Reading
The Justice Game by Geoffrey Robertson

Bought
The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey
Wool by Hugh Howey
Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor
Seraphina by Rachel Hartman

*I will only do this monthly instead of weekly

8 comments:

Jay Riv said...[Reply]

Nice Haul! Seraphina looks interesting. 5th Wave I hear is amazing and is currently on my to-read list. Enjoy your books!
Here are my newest additions

letoile19 said...[Reply]

Thanks! The blurb for Seraphina sounds amazing, and the reviews already make me want to read it so bad. I LOVED the 5th Wave, even though it was a bit too over-hyped. Hope you enjoy it! :)

Fly to the Sky said...[Reply]

I LOVE SERAPHINA!!!! Like seriously obsessed!!! And I'm dying ti read the Fifth Wave!! It looks great!! And I think I'm one of the only people left on Earth who has yet to have read The Fault in our Stars!!!! Definitely can't wait to see what you think of it!!! Maybe your review will push me to read it!!! Anyhow, I love your blog!!!! It is seriously awesome!!! And I can't wait to read more of your reviews!!!

letoile19 said...[Reply]

Thanks for commenting :) Yay nearly all of my Goodreads friends' reviews for Seraphina are also very positive and I have a feeling I'll love the book too.

OMG WHAT ARE YOU STILL DOING HERE ON THE INTERNET?! Go now and read TFiOS asap!

I also thought The 5th Wave was really good too and the review should be posted soon... eventually heh.

Thank you! Just followed your blog as well :)

Lectus Read said...[Reply]

I've had the entire High Howly's Wool series on my kindle for the longest time! I have to find the time to finally read it :-)

letoile19 said...[Reply]

Ah, I'm glad that I'm not the only one who hasn't read it then :) I've heard nothing but great things about wool and I can't wait to start it after my exams.
Hope you enjoy it!

VeganYANerds said...[Reply]

Just discovered your blog, I hear you were at the PTA Live event last night - me too!


Nice haul, enjoy your books!

letoile19 said...[Reply]

Thanks for dropping by here to my new little blog haha.

I loved the PTA Live night (anywhere that gives me free m&ms is by default awesome) and hopefully I might see you again at another event in the future then :)
Thanks, I can't wait to finally read them after my exams...

Post a Comment

 

Header Graphic by Inside the Kaleidoscope